Saturday, November 19, 2011

I haz Rainbow Cake!!!

I am so grateful for my family, and my sisters. I was feeling a bit ho-hum about my birthday this year, and mentioned how I'd love a rainbow cake. And lo, and behold! At our church christmas party last night, what should appear?


Rainbow Cake!!!!

I have to admit, I didn't really want to have my birthday mentioned and have everyone sing happy birthday. I just didn't feel up to it. But when it actually happened, it was just really nice. My sister Jenny is a very clever lady, and spent two days creating this masterpiece. Isn't it awesome?

I'm really glad for my family... It was a good day.

Linking up with Maxabella for her Grateful Saturday's Linky.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely treat! Happy Birthday you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful sister! I keep seeing cakes like this I really need to try and make one! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got your rainbow cake!! It does look yummy!!! Happy Birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super rainbow cake! Happy Birthday! It is so nice when someone makes a fuss, I would be grateful too :)

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday cake looks delicious. What a lovely surprise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is a very cool cake. I cannot fathom that many layers! You do have a very clever sister who must care very much for you! I hope you had a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most amazing cake I've ever seen! Would love the recipe...kidding myself that I'm game to try and recreate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee! Happy birthday and yay for lovely sisters, sweet surprises and DELISH rainbow cakes!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday! what an awesome cake!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...