|Sadly, NOT me.|
1. I hurt. Everywhere. But especially my back. I am so tired of lying down, and then not being able to get back up because I literally can't. Even the physio is not doing much good anymore. I just want to be able to move!
|It's a funny picture, but it actually is quite sad how much this cat and I have in common!|
2. This week I have literally cried over spilled milk. I am crying all of the time. I am so touchy and hormonal and I cannot seem to do anything about it (but cry).
3. I know that I am definitely over being pregnant when bending over to pick something up becomes a marathon task of epic proportions.
4. Sore feet and cankles. Not pretty. Enough said.
5. The idea of sleepless nights, a screaming infant and sore sore boobies all sound better than the idea of being pregnant a moment longer.
I'm also linking up with Sar-Wah for Flog Yo Blog Friday. Happy Weekend everyone!
Oh, and if you don't mind, I would love it if you could pop over to the Circle of Mums page and give me your vote. I really would appreciate it!