Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Waiting....

I just thought I'd write a little post to say I'm still here, still in one piece, and still waiting for this little one to make it's appearance. I so want to find out who this is.... and am well and truly tired of being pregnant. But in the meantime here are a couple of photos of what was a pretty great Christmas.

Too many presents. This photo really doesn't do justice to how many presents there were.


Georgie loved her new tent.
This is actually a really small number of people by my family's standards...
Epically awesome food.

A very, very tired little girl.

3 comments:

  1. That photo really doesn't do justice to the insane amount of presents does it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely day Robyn. Hope the waiting isn't too painful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come out little baby teaspoon! We can't wait to hear all about you!

    Praying for you Robyn. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...