Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I just want to lie on the floor and moan....

At the moment I am in the throes of disgusting-cold-with-bonus-nausea-and-upset-tummy-just-for-funsies. So I figure it's probably best not to write too much as everything in my world seems to be tinged with yuck at the moment.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few photos from our camping trip we took over the weekend at the Carnarvon George. It was fun mixed with a little hell-on-earth when you added my sickness and Georgie's sleeping (or lack theroef) into the mix. But we still had a pretty good weekend.













I promise a real blog post with words will come soon but right now I need to get off the computer because I'm getting dizzy.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...