Thursday, March 1, 2012

February in Photos

For those of you who don't know, I participated in Fat Mum Slim's February Photo a Day Challenge.  Basically, each day has a word or a phrase, and then it's up to you to interpret it, and photograph it. I didn't think I was going to manage to keep up with the whole challenge, but I did, and it was really fun! Here's how my month went:

 


1. Your view today. My view as I woke up.


2. Words. Noisy words on a little boys onsie.


3. Hands. My wedding ring fits again!


4. A stranger. Can't believe Shane was a stranger once.


5. 10am. Dishes.


6. Dinner. My sister Jenny cooked us dinner. (She's awesome)



7. Button. Wishing Charlie had a sleep button.



8. Sun.



9. Front Door.



10. Self Portrait.



11. Makes you happy. Even though I'm tired and the baby is grumpy... I am so very blessed, and happy.


12. Inside your closet. My favourite dress and shoes.


13. Blue. Feeling a little blue today.



14. Heart. Shane sent Valentines flowers, when he was away and knew I was struggling. 



15. Phone. Waiting for Shane to call.



16. Something new. Big change haircut.


17. Time. 'Time to go for a swim Mum?'


18. Drink. I would love to be able to finish a cup of tea before it goes cold!



19. Something you hate to do. Stay up late with a sad baby with reflux.


20. Handwriting. A shopping list.



21. A favourite photo of you. One of them.


22. Where you work. Wherever these guys are!


23. Your shoes. New shoes I bought.



24. Inside your bathroom cabinet. Just out bags... If it had been my cabinet at home it would have been chaos.



25. Green.



26. Night. My favourite Brisbane night sky photo.


27. Something I ate. My favourite rhubarb yoghurt (it tastes much better than it looks!)


28. Money. Anyone have some spare cash floating around so I can hire a cleaner?


29. Something you're listening to. I love this song!



All of my photos were taken on my Iphone and shared on Instagram. It was a fantastic challenge, and I love seeing the month through photos. Thanks Chantelle! There is a new challenge up for March and I will be doing it, why don't you join me?



Flogging with Glowless today!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos. I need to do my update too! Glad you're doing March - I think I'm addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, so glad you shared them here! As a lonely android user I miss out on instagram, but I'm taking up the challenge this month and posting them on twitter.. we'll see if I can manage it a week in. And I looove your hair cut! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I get a phone that takes pix, I'm in! Until then, loading up a pic a day on the computer is just a bit more than I can handle at the moment! But I think it's a GREAT idea for inspiring ppl to be creative and it's a wonderful way to share life with each other......a photo really does say (or share) a thousand words! I LOVE looking through the pix that my friends take for these photo challenges - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...