Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our fifth wedding anniversary. We went out for dinner at my favourite restaurant and it was so good! It's funny, we've been a bit snappy and grumpy with each other lately, and it's amazing how much better you feel just from having a night out! Georgie was babysat by her Aunty Lizzie- and she wasn't too upset, and it was just lovely.

I am so glad that I have been married to Shane for the past five years. I couldn't imagine life without him. I've known him for seven and a half years, and he isn't perfect. He still leaves his clothes on the floor sometimes instead of putting them in the laundry basket, and I don't think that, in five years of marriage, he has ever cleaned the toilet. But he loves me, and, in the words of Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice...

"He truly is the best man I have ever known."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...