Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Yesterday was my Mum's birthday. I went out for dinner with Mum, Dad and my sisters while Shane stayed home with Georgie. I had had a really bad day with her and was super stressed so I was really grateful to him but I was also a little worried about how she would go for him as she has been very grumpy lately with lots of green poo- Also why does nobody tell you about how much you are going to have to watch what you eat when you breastfeed? Poor Georgie and I have learned the hard way about what I can and cannot eat, and we're still learning!

But anyway, while I was out I texted Shane asking if everything was okay, this is the sms I got back:

"Ur missing heaps! So far she has sat up, started to crawl, she then began to walk, little bugger then saddled up the pup rode around the back yard then did a back flip stopped, n said dad stop sending mummy silly text messages! All is good, have fun!"

Georgie, I love your Dad so much, he is a hilarious wonderful man. He loves you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...