Thursday, October 10, 2013

Birthday memories and blessings

I have a lovely friend who is learning how to take beautiful photographs, and she took photos at the little birthday party we had for Georgie a few months ago. So even though it's been a while now since she turned 3, I thought I would still share some here. Because they really are the most lovely photographs. 



We had a nice little party with our playgroup friends in the backyard. It was nothing particularly fancy. But somehow, when you look at it through beautiful pictures, the morning is transformed into something magical.






I was a little bit proud of my cake making efforts. It was a three layer pink ombre cake, with pale pink icing, and a fresh strawberry and cream and jam filling. It tasted awesome! It's lovely when food tastes as good as it looks.



 


 

My funny girl got very self-conscious when everyone sang happy birthday. I know I am a bit biased, but goodness she is beautiful.

 

How I love her!




That same clever friend who took the photographs is the same person who made Georgie's beautiful birthday princess dress. I am abundantly blessed with good people.

 




Even though these pictures are only a few months old, my girl already seems so much more grown up than she was here. It's really hard to believe it at times, but they do grow up so quickly. I am so glad I get to be her Mummy.



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...