Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Bleak

Hi there. It's been a while I know. Every now and then I thought about opening up my blogger app and tapping out a post... and then I just didn't. Honestly? I'm just so tired and sad that I don't even know what I could say. 

The truth is that I just don't do well after babies. The first six months everything is fine and dandy, and then after that I just watch myself.. slip.

I believe that things can get better. I believe that God loves me. That who he is makes who I am enough. But I don't feel it right now. I think of my future. And my life, and everything I am responsible for and to. And I just feel weary and exhausted. It would be so very nice to go to sleep for a very, very long time.

But I am here. Still trying. Still trusting. And I know that God is greater than my struggles. I just have to keep going. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I would so love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...